Monday, March 15, 2010

It's About Bloomin' Time!

I wanted to give you a little inspiration today. Spring is finally really starting to show it's head. So, I wanted to share a few Camellias that are blooming in my yard right now. They are all in containers, in case you were wondering.



Camellia japonica 'Something Beautiful'


Camellia japonica 'Mathotiana'


Camellia japonica 'Nuccios Gem'


Camellia japonica 'Mathotiana Variegated'


Camellia japonica 'Betty Sheffield'


Camellia japonica 'Dubonnet'


Camellia non-reticulata hybrid 'Taylors Perfection'

These are just some of the Camellias that are blooming right now. I have really gotten into growing them. Currently my collection stands at 19 named varieties. I have a couple that I am still trying to identify.
I hope this gives you some inspiration for the coming season, it does me every time I walk out my front door!
Happy Growing!
Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment